Monday, October 02, 2006

House

Hi friends! Glad to see that the blog has been revived! Lots of exciting news these days. First, I thought I was moving to London for a while, that didn't work out. Secretly I'm relieved having a baby in the UK wasn't looking like fun. Second, because we aren't moving to London we are moving across town. We bought a house, a bright yellow house in Nashua, NH. Its awesome and considered "new" for the area. It was built in 1960 and still has some of its original quirks. Generally its in excellent shape, needs a little work - like removing the grasspaper on the walls. Yes my living and dining room look like their made of thatched roofing. Fortunately the lime green shag rugs are going. We'll be moving in November if anyone would like to come help! But if your in the Boston area and need a room we're local and will be for a while at this point. AHH I'm such a grown-up.

2 Comments:

Blogger WYATT said...

tell me...oh please tell me...there is a white picket fence. Your really doin it Shan!

1:20 PM  
Blogger menudo said...

ditching the lime green shag...are you nuts?!?!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home