Thursday, August 17, 2006

my manifesto....more than 100 words...

I want to wear heels with tube socks…to make graphs and charts that organize life into logical findings…to cartoonize my friends so that they are always happy and fun…to make skirts that are f-ing radd…to read good books and remember what I read a month later…to make my world green and other bright colors…to laugh and be laughed at…to color my hair any color I want…to make furniture and sell it…to have cool shoes that make me look really fast…to wrap cork around columns and stick things to it…to hang paper roll tubes from the ceiling and store drawings in them…to eat interesting food…to wear glasses and feel smart…to eat whipped cream every morning and not get fat…to watch all the episodes of sex and the city (im on season 4 right now)…to project movies onto my ceiling and watch them in bed…to download every cool song ever written and make sweet ass play lists for my ipod for each mood I have…to wear polka dots and stripes at the same time…to find cool hats that make my head look smaller…to play hockey…to wear flowers in my hair…to vacation to beach cities and surf…to make life better looking with art and architecture…to not have my hands smell like Indian food!

Thank you for your time,
Melinda Turner

3 Comments:

Blogger weibeld said...

i cant believe you actually did it

7:11 PM  
Blogger menudo said...

it was actually something i accidentally wrote while replying to an email from wyatt...

9:50 AM  
Blogger JohnMorefield said...

That was brilliant Menundo, exactly what needed to be said, cheers to you, ill see you in three weeks

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home