Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh the joys!

So I am officially un-employed! And the weather here couldn't be better.
Monday I layed out on the beach for a few hours, tried to skim board, and came home and had a margaritta.
Tuesday I went swimming in the river and went on a nice long (hot) hike, and came home and had a margaritta while painting.
Today I woke up at 7 am, cause it was so warm, went for a walk and then I bleached my hair and added red! No more working girl hair-do for me.
Tommorrow we are driving up to Portland to get Laura and John and then wandering back down the coast beach surfing.

Seeing as I am getting my vacation pay through today, it's not too bad being unemployed.
Except, for some reason, renting a moving van from here to tucson is 500 bucks more than renting a moving van from tucson to here. Stupid california. So if anyone has a truck they need driven back to tucson, we'd be glad to help out.

You all must be busy with life. Hope your enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home