Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No News like Good News!

After an excellent chat with my dear friend Wyatt yesterday, I've decided that all of you should know too...

I'm pregnant! We are expecting our baby by Dec. 15th!

I know that this is where most of you will roll your eyes back in your head in mocking reactions. But you all know me and know that ultimately this is what I've wanted in life. I'd rather do my architecture from the comfort of my house than the office anyway.

All is well, I'm getting increasingly rotund and really enjoying my life.

And yes. Wes is my idea of a superhero too. Suppose that we could get him to dress up and post his pic on the blog?

12 Comments:

Blogger weibeld said...

congrats shannon :)

any name lists yet? hopefully ralph or annie is not being considered.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

congrats shannon!

My vote is for Alvaro...that has a nice ring Alvaro Gillman-Orr.

10:56 AM  
Blogger vandub said...

Baby...Yeah. I want one. I think the idea of working from your home is perfect.

11:06 AM  
Blogger JohnMorefield said...

WoW congrts Shannon, frankly im surprised it has been this long. so now you classify as a design build architect

1:20 PM  
Blogger mcmizzle said...

Happy pregnancy Shannon!
Dec. 15th huh? So every birthday you'll be able to say "it's your Christmas/Birthday present!"
Sweet.
My name vote is for Renzo.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jimmytuaz said...

congrats. i think zaha is beautiful. i mean, the name zaha. errr. yeah, i vote for zaha.

1:52 PM  
Blogger menudo said...

you're not a virgin anymore? jk...congradulations...my vote is for "capla gillman-orr"

2:28 PM  
Blogger Wesman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Wesman said...

Congrats Shannon. That is great news. Kids are great......until they are Coopers Age and are climbing all over everywhere getting into everything. They are still fun.

And NO, you won't be seening any Mr. Incredible Pics of me. hahaha

3:31 PM  
Blogger weibeld said...

oh man, that comment deleted must have been a good one.

8:17 PM  
Blogger meeks said...

ignacio gillman orr

8:30 PM  
Blogger WYATT said...

My vote is fotr the name "Either"

Come on parents have the right to be a little cruel!

CONGRATS my dear.

And Melinda... this was obviously an immaculate conception. Lets get real...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home