Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Top 5

This past weekend was really, really, really exciting. I spent Sat. & Sun recovering from a very long Friday. In honor of High Fidelty (one of the movies I watched while lounging on my couch) here are some Top Five Lists:

Top 5 AutoCAD commands:
1)Undo (Ctrl-Z)
2)Erase (E)
3)Save (Ctrl-S)
4)Explode (X)
5)aoWpsifh%# da{sfdl (that is me mashing on the keyboard when a AutoCAD decides to randomly shutdown)

Top Five Distractions at Work:
1)Lindsey - She is the receptionist for one of our clients and my brain stops whenever she is in the office
2)Capla05 Blog
3)Searching through my music folder just to see if I put a CD on there and forgot about it.
4)RubberBand Wars - my boss is pretty sneaky with his shots, I've been beaned upside the head more than once
5)Having to talk to Reproductions when they fuck up an order (at least once a day)

Top Five Albums:
1)John Coltrane - the Blue Train
2)Portishead - Dummy
3)The Velvet Underground - Loaded
4)MC5 - Kick Out the Jams
5)DJ Krush - Krush

Top Five Reason why Arizona B-ball never had a chance in the Tournament:
1)Refs
2)No Team Leader
3)Lute's Hair
4)Lack of dominant big man
5)No consistentcy - If it wasn't for Williams the last game would have been a blowout

Alright, this was all I could think of to jumpstart the blog. I need to get back to work. Have fun...

7 Comments:

Blogger weibeld said...

top 5 ideas for reviving the blog:

5. let the blogger blog every autocad command that as it is typed, thus mapping what we REALLY think about all day

4. assign respondants for each day. on your day you have to speak - OR ELSE... nothing actually happens to you

3. implement a live webcam of each blogger at their respective desk

2. i dont know, this is pretty lame

1. convince folan that his lectures are better communicated through the blogger than harvill acoustics

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jimmytuaz said...

since I'm blowing off some time waiting for a meeting now, I thought I would contribute to the top 5's a little bit.

Top 5 Albums I listen to currently:
1.)Get Set Go - So you've ruined your life.
2.)Neutral Milk Hotel - In the airplane over the sea
3.)Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap your hands say yeah
4.)Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say I am, thats what I'm not
5.)MIA - Arular

Top 5 Reasons AZ BBall blew it:
1.)Jawaan McClellans wrist or hand or whatever the hell broke in there.
2.)Hassan Adams is nothing with Andre - and he'll always be nothing without Andre
3.)Kirk needs about 20lbs still... although I think he's gonna be awesome.
4.)Marcus Williams (frshman) is the team leader not a senior on our team (however he is gonna be the man next year)
5.)Chris Rogers (although I do respect him a little more since he's come back to the team, he's been better)

9:24 AM  
Blogger mcmizzle said...

my top 5 reasons I haven't been writing my CIDP reports (in reverse order):
5. The Shield (just got into the first season)

4. Concerts

3. I can't read or write.

2. Crappy movies that are on the crappy channels we get with our basic cable.

1. (drumroll...) Having time to play video games again!

I'm such a nerd.

9:36 AM  
Blogger meeks said...

1. panning
2. zooming
3. blinking
4. not blinking
5. panning while zooming

10:29 AM  
Blogger weibeld said...

how do you pan while zooming? sweet.

10:47 AM  
Blogger JohnMorefield said...

3D continous Orbit- tell your boss it is rendering - take a long lunch

11:37 AM  
Blogger vandub said...

Top 5 Reasons I havn't been recording my CIDP:
1. Homework bites
2. Sleeping is better
3. They want money
4. I've gotten distracted by learning how to make pretty pretty pie charts in Excel
5. I like to tourture myself by having it on my "to-do" every fricken day.


Top 5 ways to gain weigth at work:
1. Sit on my big butt and move as little as possible, all day
2. snack on one of the 5 types of really really good cookies in the office kitchen.
3. Snack on one of the 3 kinds of super greasy saltly chips
4. drink 2 cups of sweetened 1/2 and 1/2 every day...with a little espresso.
5. exercise as little as possible.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home