Monday, January 09, 2006

Recovery from a long holiday is always slow...suddenly the job I thought I loved seems a little too organized and scheduled. What stay until 5? Its pitch black at 4! But my holiday was great, just chilled out (literally) in our NH apartment and spent our break alone and declined all empathetic invitations to join in someone elses holiday traditions. We loved it! We have also now become regulars at the IKEA in Stoughton, MA! Horray, I was just about ready to trek it to NJ for some furniture. Most furniture stores out here only sell depressingly Victorian styles and overstuffed floral patterns. We now have a fully assembled place and an income to support the makeover. I finally feel as if I am out of the live-out-of-box college scenario. Now that flight prices have dropped I'm off to a much needed return home to 75 degrees and sunshine!

I hope that everyone had a great holiday and isn't too begrudged about returning to the scheduled world of office life and regular work hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home