Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shannon Gillman Orr

. my name is supposedly: Shannon Gillman Orr or when said to quickly on the phone "Sha-nor"
. i am living in or near: Nashua, NH a meare 45min from Boston MA and 15 seconds from the MA Border.
. the nearest chipotle is _more than 150_ miles away! - The last one I ate at was in NYC

. i am employed by (or at least "hanging out" at): TDI Architects or Team Design Architects, Inc.
. my employer/hangout website or other publication can be found at: www.teamdesign.net
. my employer/hangout has me working on: site mappings, sketchup renderings, and other tech stuff no one seems to be able to do - ie. plot a pdf!?

. on a scale of one to ten - ten being highest - my excitement about my employer/hangout would best be represented by the number: 8 its a pretty cool place, only downside is the 25min commute.

. in arguing that my employer/hangout is better than yours, i would emphasize - even exaggerate - about my employer/hangout that: Fridays are pretty much no work days. We BBQ in the back lot and chat from 1-5 and someone makes a beer and ginger-ale run (for me the mormon)

. also - in the interest of my argument - i would forget to mention to you or downplay the fact that: My boss about kills me when we go out of the office and he drives. Drawing, cell-phone use, and overall dstraction nearly take us off roading everytime.

. i will be interesting by exceeding the minimum solicited information and adding that: I am not an intern, but rather a fully employed individual who not only recieves benefits but also is allowed to make exectutive decisions. And I am one of 2 people who have not lived, bred, and existed in the North East.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wesman said...

tell your boss to get your name on the website....!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger vandub said...

Technically you are an intern. All interns receive benefits and work full time. In fact, by law you are an intern until you have met the allotted amount of time that programs such as IDP require you to meet. This is typically 3 years.
And it is executive. Spell check sha-nor...spell check.

1:20 PM  
Blogger weibeld said...

shannon executes people.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home