Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hey all! Just sitting here wondering what the $*%! have I gotten myself into ... it snowed on me walking to work this morning. For those of you unfamiliar with the term "snow", like me, they are little white flurries that fall from the sky, and do so quite often apparently when you live in cities like Chicago. So Jessica you know what you can do with your 85 degrees ...

I will be in Tucson December 22nd through the 28th for those of you in town, then it's off to San Fran/Monterey to visit the Northern Cali crew for New Year's!

Hope all is well around the country and hope to see some of you over the break!

Erin

2 Comments:

Blogger vandub said...

poor baby. but at least you have a reason to buy expensive boots and coats and cute little hats and scarfs.

9:46 AM  
Blogger weibeld said...

east coast suckers! blah blah blah....

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home