Tuesday, November 01, 2005

CAPLA 05

. my name is supposedly: Erik "I don't really have a nickname, but sometimes people use my last name or just the letter - E" Petersen

. i am living in or near: I'm currently caged in Tucson

. the nearest chipotle is __1/4____ miles away from my house - The one on University - you all know which one I'm talking about

. the nearest chipotle is __2____ miles away from my work - I've converted the masses at work from La Salsa burritos to the mucho-grande chip-o-top-a-le burrito

. i am employed by (or at least "hanging out" at): ELA architects (I know the pain of riding the bus a well, my ride is only 45 minutes one way though)

. my employer/hangout website or other publication can be found at: www.elaarchitects.com

. my employer/hangout has me working on: Since I'm the only intern, I'm doing everything. Currently doing some renderings for a Hangar, C.A. work on Oro Valley Country Club, some shit for the Fox Theatre, a couple of local TIs, and about 10 other things. I do enjoy hole-punching stuff and we still have an old blue-print copier which I use sometimes for grins and to get a good buzz of the amonia

. on a scale of one to ten - ten being highest - my excitement about my employer/hangout would best be represented by the number: 0 - I just put his because everyone will be ranking their experiences really high. I enjoy where I work and have been given new challenges readily so it keeps me interested. I would like some more field work though.

. in arguing that my employer/hangout is better than yours, i would emphasize - even exaggerate - about my employer/hangout that: just the freedom I have, be it the time and hours I work, the lack of a dress code (unless there is an interview), the range of jobs, I even bring in my hookah on the weekends. Currently I'm wearing the 'architecture sucks" t-shirt and my boss ordered one for himself - it's become an instant classic

. also - in the interest of my argument - i would forget to mention to you or downplay the fact that: there are almost no windows in the office, and no real outside space to enjoy.

. i will be interesting by exceeding the minimum solicited information and adding that: the new nickel really looks like some kind of canadian coin - that kinda tweaks me - thus ends this contribution to the blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home