Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sopping Wet

Its raining, its pouring... and has been for a few weeks now. I even schelped around it yesterday out on the coast looking at a new site. Complete with reporters, top city officials, and plenty of nosy people. It was all very political and so it is so things can get accomplished all by means of shaking the right hands and laughing at the sarcastic jokes behind the back of the reporter who could make or break the development of the project. I tried to do more observing and stay out of the way. Although in this case I was one who knew the most about the site and the dynamics of our possibilies. Walking on eggshells to keep it all on the DL until something breaks later on. Tricky, tricky in NE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Biggler said...

Hi, killer job you've done on this page!

You're getting added to one of my favorites for sure. I know my sister would like this so she'll be stopping by too. I also have a sweat blog and a dating and kissing site. It covers mostly dating and kissing related information.

If you have a minute come see my site and blog. Good job on yours..

11:19 AM  
Blogger weibeld said...

a sweat blog. nice shannon, nice.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home