Friday, October 28, 2005

i second the notion

consider this a role-call laxative. COPY - PASTE - and LET IT ALL OUT.

____________________________________________________

. my name is supposedly:
. i am living in or near:
. the nearest chipotle is ______ miles away (http://www.chipotle.com/ - click the "FIND" link)

. i am employed by (or at least "hanging out" at):
. my employer/hangout website or other publication can be found at:
. my employer/hangout has me working on:

. on a scale of one to ten - ten being highest - my excitement about my employer/hangout would best be represented by the number:
. in arguing that my employer/hangout is better than yours, i would emphasize - even exaggerate - about my employer/hangout that:
. also - in the interest of my argument - i would forget to mention to you or downplay the fact that:

. i will be interesting by exceeding the minimum solicited information and adding that:

____________________________________________________

weekly friday wishes to all. watch for meeks, channing frye and i at the knicks game tonight - two of us will be somewhere behind the basket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home