Monday, October 31, 2005

for those who need to know

. my name is supposedly: Chris, McMizzle, the guy who watches a lot of movies

. i am living in or near: in: Marina Del Rey, next to Venice and the Ocean, near: Los Angeles and all the craziness there

. the nearest chipotle is ___1.39___ miles away: near the boats

. i am employed by (or at least "hanging out" at): Grant Studio, an hour and a half busride away in downtown LA

. my employer/hangout website or other publication can be found at: um...the future?

. my employer/hangout has me working on: house additions that are about to be submitted for final plan check

. on a scale of one to ten - ten being highest - my excitement about my employer/hangout would best be represented by the number: 9, I am very pleased with how much I am learning with my new boss, but I am still not in a group office. I have yet to be employed in a firm with more than one fulltimer besides me.

. in arguing that my employer/hangout is better than yours, i would emphasize - even exaggerate - about my employer/hangout that: I run it most of the time. HA!

. also - in the interest of my argument - i would forget to mention to you or downplay the fact that: I get paid in foodstamps.

. i will be interesting by exceeding the minimum solicited information and adding that: I rode the subway for the first time today, it was fast!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Morgan said...

Review: Blogging Tools Need Integration
First came words, then came photos. Now, many Web journals are incorporating moving images -- and ... Cell Phones at Wirefly.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

9:08 PM  
Blogger vandub said...

mcmizzle? when did that name happen?
I will always know you as the man that stole my man's heart.

6:44 PM  
Blogger mcmizzle said...

Well Wyatt always called me that, so since he's so damn loud, especially when drunk, that's all I can recall as a nickname.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home