Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Blogging for blogs sake

Hey, I'm back, and more than a catchy tune this time.
I as well found it to be difficult to post to this blog, but not due to any misinterpretation of Mr. Frost Man's lucent instructions. It turns out that there is a very easy way to accidentially create two accounts, which I have done. So if any of you are still having problems, this may be the case. Anyway, I figured it out, and I feel like I've accomplished something.
Alright, now on to my obligatory summation of my current standings in life. I am employed. I am still in LA. I am no longer working for the techno-hippy, but now a first year studio teacher at Woodbury. I am also working downtown in one of the many tall buildings. I take the bus every day now an hour each way. Gives me a chance to...catch up on music? Needless to say, I still don't have a car, and I still haven't changed my phone # to a local LA area code.
In closing, in case anyone wants to know, the last movie I saw was A History of Violence, and I would recommend everyone see it, because hey, who doesn't love violence?
Maybe sometime I'll make it up to NorCal to see some of the others who've ventured west...until then, here's a little something I think you'll all recognize:

5 Comments:

Blogger Slim said...

Previous articles, in the OJR archives
Flash journalism: Professional practice today | By Mindy McAdams, September 22, 2005 * What place does Flash have in online journalism now? What is its potential? Pros and cons from current users.
Hi, great blog here! You are book-marked!

I have a making money site/blog. There's plenty of making money information.
A visit sure will be appreciated.

11:18 PM  
Blogger weibeld said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 PM  
Blogger weibeld said...

hey slim, guess what? youre an idiot and if you dont keep your biz-nass off of this blog, youre gonna end up with an ultimate greatest turd in a box on your front step.

nicwizzle, i thought you were telling us that you were now teaching first year studio. hot damn.

11:48 PM  
Blogger menudo said...

wait...are you teaching a first year studio?

9:08 AM  
Blogger mcmizzle said...

No, the guy I work for now is. His name is Thurman Grant and he teaches at Woodbury. I am now employed at "Grant Studio," which is just me and him.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home