Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What the hell have we come to...

Ok,
I know I asked lots of questions in school and a couple had to do with computer things but what is a god damn blog? We are seriously really lame. I love it. I will have to speak on behalf of the west siders because Kuch and Menudo are working for slave drivers. No joking aside K man was at SOM last night till 12:00 and was worried cuz the BART was gonna stop running. Well that's the latest from couchville CA. We move in to our new place one week from now, but obviously I am not looking forward to that at all. Who needs personal space. By the way you should save that business card Frost, and any photo documentation that you have of the office formerly known as SHED cuz we all know that with the amount of responsibility there giving Frosty, there can only be imminent doom ahead.

warnold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home